Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App development cost
Hello!

I'm thinking about creating an app for my own small business and trying to figure out how much does it cost.

I've found this article which seems to me most actual - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-much-...ate-an-app

Maybe someone has met this question? Can you say how much does it cost to make an app in practice?
App development cost was an extremely important factor in each purchase and it should have been the starting point for every project decision. With that being said, this is also a bit different than law dissertation editing services UK projects because we don't do any coding (even though I believe there are plenty of programmers out there who would prefer to write their code directly on paper).
Hey Jonathan!
Good luck with creating your owan app.  The recent research from GoodFirms shows that the average price of a simple app is between $38,000 to $91,000. Before developing your app, have a look at this relevant article,  might be useful for you Wink
The median app improvement price is around $171,450 (at a price of $150/hour), which represents 1,143 development hours. The full Accounting Software In Pakistan app fee could even grow to $727,500 within the case of complex capability implementation (grab survey, 2015) average minimal app development assignment is between $5,000 to $10,000.